Our brains are incredibly powerful at knowing our bodies and being able to heal ourselves
Neurolink or the Neurological Integration System (NIS) as it’s also known, is the re-linking of the brain to the body so that balance can be restored. Neurolink has was founded over 30 years ago by Dr Allan Phillips, Osteopathic Physician, and is based on the neurophysiology principle that our brain governs the optimum function of all the body’s systems.
Goal of Neurolink:
The goal of each NIS session is to determine and correct any disruptions in communication between brain and body in order to re-establish optimal health and well-being.
How Neurolink works:Neurolink uses simple muscle testing to determine where and why the body is not functioning optimally. Once identified, communication between the brain and body is re-established by using gentle tapping on body reflex points in order for balance to be restored.
What makes Neurolink different than other therapies is that with this system it is your brain (as opposed to the Practitioner) that is coordinating the session and making the needed corrections to re-establish optimal health.
NIS is safe, non-invasive & non-pharmaceutical therefore suitable for infants through to the very aged. It can be applied as a stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with your acupuncture session.
What is NIS beneficial for:
Neurolink is not a cure, but rather Neurolink assists your brain to make the necessary corrections to re-establish optimal health.
Neurolink can be useful for the following:
- Back & neck pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Depression/anxiety /stress
- Learning / behavioural
- Migraine & headaches
- Neurological Injury
- Skin problems
- Sleep disorders
- Sports (injuries/ training)
- Viruses/ immunity (colds & flu)
- Women’s health
Types of NIS sessions with Silvia Vidas, Dr. TCM:
- 60-minute NIS (+Acupuncture): This option is ideal for those who have not seen Dr. Silvia Vidas before as well as anyone who would like a combined NIS plus acupuncture session or for those requiring more time to talk.
- 45 minutes NIS only sessions: Your follow up session will include a brief check-in followed by the NIS treatment & and some time at end of the session to summarize and make suggestions. If you feel like you would like more time to talk or an extended NIS session, please book a standard 60-minute acupuncture session.
For more information visit: https://www.neurolinkglobal.com/